ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You'll find Ayabeyama Bairin Garden and Setonaikai National Park within a 15-minute walk of this Tatsuno hotel. Also, Plum Tree Park is within 2 miles (3 km) and Tsunomiya Shrine is within 6 miles (10 km).
Free shuttle, parking
A restaurant and an outdoor pool are featured at this hotel. There's no skimping on freebies - guests receive free WiFi, free self parking, and free train station pick-up. A coffee shop, a terrace, and luggage storage are also on offer.
Free WiFi, refrigerators
In addition to free WiFi, the 30 guestrooms offer refrigerators and flat-screen TVs. Separate bathtubs and showers, free bottled water, and hair dryers are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
90.0% of guests recommend out of 43 reviews
About the Hotel Seashore ResortLocation 1842 Kurosaki, Mitsu-cho, Tatsuno, Hyogo 671-1301
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. WiFi is free in public spaces. A train station pick-up service and a train station drop-off service are free. An outdoor pool and a terrace are also featured at Hotel Seashore Resort. Self parking is free.
- 30 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) (151.6 km / 94.2 mi)
- Train station: Himeji Sanyoaboshi Station (5 km / 3.1 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free train station pick-up
- Parking: Free self parking
Hotel Seashore Resort offers 30 air-conditioned accommodations with complimentary bottled water and slippers. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers, bidets, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided daily. Renovation of all guestrooms was completed in June 2017.
- Flat-screen television
- Separate shower and tub
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast daily.
Hotel Seashore Resort has a restaurant on site.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool.
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at 8 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 20
- Check-out by 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for JPY 5400 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cribs (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 2376 for adults and JPY 1188 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 5400 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Seashore Resort Tatsuno
- Seashore Tatsuno
You should know
- Hotel Seashore Resort offers transfers from the train station. Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.