ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
Your stay at this Takamatsu hotel places you within a 10-minute walk of Takamatsu Marugamemachi Shopping Street and Takamatsu City Museum of Art. Kagawa Museum and Kagawa Prefectural Cultural Hall are also within 2 miles (3 km).
Self parking is available and the hotel's front desk is staffed around-the-clock. WiFi in public areas is free. Dry cleaning is also provided.
Free Internet, refrigerators
The 255 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, flat-screen TVs with digital channels, and refrigerators. Other amenities include hair dryers and desks.
About the Takamatsu Washington Hotel PlazaLocation 1-2-3 Kawara-machi, Takamatsu, Kagawa-ken 760-0052
Takamatsu Washington Hotel Plaza offers its guests a vending machine and dry cleaning/laundry services. Public spaces have free WiFi. Parking is available for a fee.
- 255 guestrooms or units
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) (228 km / 141.7 mi)
- Train station: Takamatsu Station (1.4 km / 0.9 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Takamatsu Washington Hotel Plaza offers 255 accommodations with slippers and hair dryers. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels and pay movies. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations and bidets. This Takamatsu hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access.
- Bathrooms are partially open
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Movies for purchase
- Shower and tub combination
- Hair dryer
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 3 AM
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1080 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1200 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Takamatsu Washington Hotel Plaza
- Takamatsu Washington Plaza
- Takamatsu Washington Plaza
- Hotel Takamatsu Washington Hotel Plaza Takamatsu
- Takamatsu Takamatsu Washington Hotel Plaza Hotel
- Hotel Takamatsu Washington Hotel Plaza
- Takamatsu Washington Hotel Plaza Takamatsu
- Washington Hotel Plaza
- Washington Plaza
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.