ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within a 10-minute walk of the ryokan, you'll find Setonaikai National Park and Mount Gotenyama. Also, Aji Ryuozan Park is within 3 miles (5 km) and Isamu Noguchi Garden Museum is within 6 miles (10 km).
Reviews from Trip Advisor
64.0% of guests recommend out of 29 reviews
About the Aji Onsen Aji Kanko Hotel Umi-no-yadoLocation 5494 Aji-cho, Kita-gun, ,, Aji, KG2 761-0130
Self parking is free.
Free self parking
- Parking: Free self parking
Recreational amenities at the ryokan include complimentary bicycles.
- Free bicycles on site
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Aji Onsen Aji Kanko Hotel Umi-no-yado Aji
- Aji Onsen Aji Kanko Hotel Umi-no-yado Ryokan
- Aji Onsen Aji Kanko Hotel Umi-no-yado Ryokan Aji
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.