- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Liverpool Hospital
- 5 min drive
- Bankstown Sports Club
- 10 min drive
- Westfield Parramatta Shopping Centre
- 10 min drive
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.)
- 23 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Cabramatta, Ramada Hotel & Suites Sydney Cabramatta is near a train station. Macquarie Shopping Centre and Birkenhead Point Outlet Centre are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Parramatta Park and Royal National Park. Check out an event or a game at Qudos Bank Arena, and consider making time for Wet'n'Wild Sydney, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Liverpool Hospital - 5 min drive
- Bankstown Sports Club - 10 min drive
- Westfield Parramatta Shopping Centre - 10 min drive
- Rosehill Gardens Racecourse - 13 min drive
- Parramatta Park - 19 min drive
- Sydney Carramar Station - 3 min drive
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 30 min drive
- Milano Bar & Grill – Restaurant with a bar offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch on select days. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- Tab / VIP Lounge – Serves light fare daily, happy hour available.
About this property
Ramada Hotel & Suites Sydney Cabramatta
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
The room that we stayed in the light from outside was shining in our room all night and the bed was so bad had a very bad sleep