ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Points Of Interest
You'll find Sollentuna Centrum and Kista Galleria within 2 miles (3 km) of this hotel. Kistamassan Exhibition and Events Centre and Stinsen Shopping Mall are also within 3 miles (5 km).
A restaurant and a bar/lounge are featured at this hotel. Business travelers can take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas. Free self parking is offered and multilingual staff can provide around-the-clock assistance.
Free WiFi, flat-screen TVs
The 87 guestrooms offer flat-screen TVs with cable channels, along with free WiFi and showers. Phones and desks are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
45.0% of guests recommend out of 237 reviews
About the Good Morning KistaLocation Finlandsgatan 7, Kista, 164 74
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. The eco-friendly Good Morning Kista also features multilingual staff, coffee/tea in a common area, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available. This 3-star Kista hotel is smoke free.
- 87 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Stockholm (ARN-Arlanda) (29.5 km / 18.3 mi)
- Train station: Sollentuna Station (2.5 km / 1.5 mi)
- Metro station: Husby T-Bana (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Good Morning Kista offers 87 accommodations. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include showers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6 AM to 10 AM and on weekends from 6 AM to 11 AM.
Good Morning Kista has a restaurant on site.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are welcome
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a debit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Debit card deposit required
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Debit cards
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SEK 85 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- ibis Styles Kista
- ibis Styles Stockholm
- ibis Styles Stockholm Hotel
- ibis Styles Stockholm Hotel Kista
- ibis Styles Stockholm Kista
- Kista Stockholm
- Stockholm Kista
- Ibis Styles Stockholm Kista Stockholm County, Sweden
- Good Morning Kista Hotel
- Good Morning Kista
- Good Morning Kista Stockholm County, Sweden
You should know
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.