ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Heart of St. Petersburg
A stay at this St. Petersburg City Centre hotel places you steps from Arctic and Antarctic Museum and within a 5-minute walk of Ligovsky Prospekt. St. Isaac's Cathedral and Kazan Cathedral are also within 6 miles (10 km).
Free WiFi in public areas and a safe deposit box are available at this hotel.
Free WiFi, LCD TVs
In addition to free WiFi, the 5 guestrooms offer rainfall showerheads and LCD TVs. Other amenities include hair dryers, showers, and free toiletries.
About the Guest House ClassLocation Kuznechniy Pereulok 14, St. Petersburg, 191040
Guest House Class offers its guests tour/ticket assistance and a safe deposit box at the front desk. WiFi is free in public spaces. This St. Petersburg hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 1 floor
- 5 guestrooms or units
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: St. Petersburg (LED-Pulkovo) (22.9 km / 14.2 mi)
- Train station: Moskovsky Station (0.9 km / 0.6 mi)
Guest House Class offers 5 accommodations with hair dryers and complimentary toiletries. LCD televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include showers with rainfall showerheads, and bidets. This St. Petersburg hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access.
- LCD television
- Rainfall showerhead
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 1 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests are asked to contact the property in advance to provide an estimated arrival time. Contact information is provided on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property in advance for check-in instructions and an access code. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This property does not have a front desk. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in. To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property at least 24 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Guest House Class
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments.
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Cash Deposit Required
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A mandatory registration fee for foreign citizens is charged at this property.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
- Class Hotel St. Petersburg
- Guest House Class Hotel St. Petersburg
- Guest House Class Hotel
- Guest House Class St. Petersburg
You should know
- If entering the country requires a visa, the property may be able to help you with some of the supporting documents necessary to obtain one. The property may charge for these services even if you cancel your reservation. Any arrangements are exclusively between the property and yourself. For more details, you can contact the property at the number on your booking confirmation. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The total price shown includes a resort fee.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.
- Alcohol isn't served at Guest House Class.