- Disliked: Cleanliness
- Big E
- 2 min drive
- Majestic Theatre
- 3 min drive
- Holyoke Mall
- 5 min drive
- Hartford, CT (BDL-Bradley Intl.)
- 28 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in West Springfield, Clarion Hotel & Aqua Lagoon Waterpark is connected to the convention center. Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame and Springfield Science Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Josiah Day House and Quadrangle. Traveling with kids? Consider Six Flags New England and Zoo in Forest Park and Education Center.
- Big E - 2 min drive
- Majestic Theatre - 3 min drive
- Holyoke Mall - 5 min drive
- Eastern States Exposition - 6 min drive
- Springfield Museums - 11 min drive
- Springfield Union Station - 6 min drive
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 102 min drive
About this property
Clarion Hotel & Aqua Lagoon Waterpark
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
The listing didn’t say that there was a $20 per person fee fire use of the pool. Which was closed by the time we got there at 9:30 pm. The lounge closed at 10, the breakfast was ok but there was no staff cleaning up as people were finishing out replenishing when things were out, out to aid q with the waffle makers. I definitely would not stay there again. Especially not for the price we paid.