ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Steps from the beach
Within a 5-minute walk of this Sprat Bay resort, you'll find Leeward Islands and Deadman's Bay Beach. Key Cay and RMS Rhone are also within 3 miles (5 km).
A full-service spa, 4 outdoor tennis courts, and an outdoor pool are all featured at this luxury resort. Enjoy beachfront dining and relax with free beach cabanas and sun loungers. Enjoy a meal from the restaurant and freebies like WiFi in public areas and a beach shuttle.
The 52 guestrooms feature thoughtful touches like minibars (stocked with some free items) and bathrobes, as well as free WiFi and room service. Other amenities include coffee/tea makers, free bottled water, and ceiling fans.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
88.0% of guests recommend out of 970 reviews
About the Peter Island Resort and SpaLocation Sprat Bay, Sprat Bay, Peter Island
Feel the sun on your face and the sand in your toes on the private white sand beach. You'll be playing in the surf in no time with a free ride on the resort's complimentary beach shuttle. Hit the beach and work on your tan in the sun loungers (chaise longues) or relax in the shade with complimentary cabanas and umbrellas. Pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa and enjoy amenities at Peter Island Resort and Spa like an outdoor pool and outdoor tennis courts. A free manager's reception is offered on select days. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. This luxury resort also offers a 24-hour fitness center and a garden.
- 52 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 16 buildings
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Manager's reception (free)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Cabanas on the beach (free)
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Front-desk safe
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Tortola (EIS-Terrance B. Lettsome Intl.)
- Property shuttles: Free beach shuttle; airport shuttle
Peter Island Resort and Spa offers 52 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars (stocked with some free items) and safes. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms include bathrobes, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and coffee/tea makers. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Stocked minibar (select free items)
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ceiling fan
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
The resort hosts a free manager's reception on select days.
Tradewinds Restaurant - This fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
Deadmans Beach Grill - This beachfront restaurant serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the resort include outdoor tennis courts, an outdoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling on site
- Basketball on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Beach volleyball on site
- Kayaking on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Sailing nearby
The Spa on Peter Island has 10 treatment rooms including rooms for couples and outdoor treatment areas. Services include body wraps, body scrubs, body treatments, and manicures and pedicures. The spa is equipped with a spa tub. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including Ayurvedic and hydrotherapy.
- Spa tub in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 10
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
Airport shuttle service is available during limited hours. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Access to the island is by private yacht or helicopter.
To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property in advance of arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Airport transportation is offered during limited hours. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 7 and USD 24 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Peter Island Resort Sprat Bay
- Peter Island Sprat Bay
You should know
- To get to the property, guests need to transfer by boat or helicopter. Transfers need to be confirmed in advance by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
- Peter Island Resort and Spa offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 48 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Guests may experience noise disturbance due to nearby construction work.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.