Get an overview of this hotelOutdoor pool, free breakfast, 1 block from Sonoma Plaza
Popular property highlights
A stay at Best Western Sonoma Valley Inn & Krug Event Center places you in the heart of Sonoma, walking distance from Sonoma Valley Museum of Art and Sonoma City Hall.
This hotel is within close proximity of Sonoma Plaza and Sebastiani Theatre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 82 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Satellite programming and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a steam room. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a fireplace in the lobby.
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is included.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Sonoma? This hotel has 2000 square feet (186 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Best Western Sonoma Valley Inn & Krug Event Center
Guests can start the day with a complimentary breakfast, served in the breakfast area. A heated outdoor pool and spa tub are open year-round. A fitness center and steam room are also on site. There is a conference center, and the hotel offers event catering.
Use of a lobby computer with Internet point and guest-laundry facilities is complimentary.
The hotel provides free parking. This property is smoke-free and wheelchair-accessible.
- Outdoor pool
- Steam room
- Spa tub
- Free breakfast
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 82
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 2
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Fireplace in lobby
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Meeting rooms 3
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 2000
- Conference space size (meters) - 186
- Conference center
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Free WiFi
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
The Best Western Plus Sonoma Valley Inn & Krug Event Center serves a complimentary breakfast each morning. Numerous restaurants and cafés are within a short walk. The hotel offers event catering.
Start your morning with a free hot/cold buffet breakfast, available from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a steam room and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 35 per accommodation, per night (maximum USD 100 per stay)
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- .065 percent tourism fee will be charged
- Pet fee: USD 35 per accommodation, per night (maximum USD 100 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
- Best Western Inn & Krug Event
- Best Western Krug Event
- Best Western Sonoma Valley Inn & Krug Event Center
- Best Western Sonoma Valley Krug Event Center
- Krug Inn
- Best Western Plus Sonoma Valley Inn & Krug Event Hotel Sonoma
- Best Western Plus Sonoma Valley Inn And Krug Event Center
- Best Western Sonoma
- Sonoma Best Western
- Sonoma Valley Inn
- Best Western Sonoma Valley Inn Krug Event Center
- Best Western Inn Krug Event Center
- Best Western Krug Event Center
We should mention
Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Guests receive a free Continental breakfast.