ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within 6 miles (10 km) of this property, you'll find Mamitas Beach Club and El Camaleon Mayakoba Golf Course. Plaza Las Americas and Quinta Alegría Shopping Mall are also within 6 miles (10 km).
This all-inclusive property features free water park access, a full-service spa, and a nightclub. Spend a day at the beach snorkeling, or relax with sun loungers and beach umbrellas. There's fun for all ages with a free kid's club and a children's pool, and in-room childcare is an added bonus.
Free WiFi, balconies
In addition to TVs with cable channels, the 956 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free minibar items. Other amenities include balconies, ceiling fans, and hair dryers.
Sandos Caracol Eco Resort - All Inclusive ratings based on 79 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Sandos Caracol Eco Resort - All Inclusive
Oct 22, 2018 by La Gerencia
Dear Fred, Thank you so much for your review. We took good note of your observation. We hope it won't be too long before we have the honor of serving you again. Best Regards
Oct 22, 2018 by The Management
Dear Darien, Thank you very much for taking the time to post this review of your stay, as well as rating us a high score. Be assured that we take your observations seriously as we love to know that our guests are having wonderful experiences. It helps us to make the necessary adjustments for all our guests. Once again thank you for your comments. Kindest Regards
not worth the money
Jul 12, 2018 by The management
Thank you for your comment
Jul 12, 2018 by The management
Thank you for your comments
Apr 9, 2018 by Merary-web
Dear Guest, We would like to thank you the time you have taken for sharing such great things about your recent stay at Sandos Caracol. It is wonderful to know that you felt welcomed by us and that your experience was a pleasant one. We will be hoping for your return soon so you can enjoy our services again. Sincerely,
Had an awesome time
Mar 20, 2018 by Merary-web
Dear guest, we want to thak you for sharing your valuable feedback, we are glad to know that you have enjoy your stay. We also appreciate your feedback because is the best way to keep focus and grow ,so thank you for that.
Best Family Vacation Ever!!
Mar 18, 2018 by Merary-web
Wow!! thank you very much for sharing your nice comments, we are happy to know that you had a great time with us.
Sandos has made improvements
Feb 7, 2018 by The management
Thank you for your detail comments, definitely will help us to improve. We hope to host you again, so you can see all the improvements.
Too many Cons than Pros
Jul 18, 2017 by The management
We are sorry to read of the poor impression you seem to have with respect to our hotel, the services and the staff. I would like to apologize as I can see that we fell short of your overall expectations. We are indeed working as I write with intense training for our staff. While we know that the vast majority of our customers have a quite different opinion about our hotel with respect to yours, I can assure you that we will keep working hard to further improve our hotel services. Thanks for your time. Rest assured that we will give the utmost consideration to your constructive criticisms.
About the Sandos Caracol Eco Resort - All InclusiveLocation Carretera Cancún Chetumal Km. 295, Playa del Carmen, QROO 77710
This property is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Gratuities and taxes are included.
Food and beverages
- All buffet and à la carte meals, snacks, and beverages included
- In-room minibar (all beverages included)
Activities and facilities/equipment
- Scuba-diving lessons
- Surfing/boogie boarding
- Fitness facilities
- Supervised activities for children between 2 and 12 years old
- Onsite entertainment and activities
- Access to onsite clubs
- Onsite live performances
- Theme parties
- Motorized water sports
- Scuba-diving excursions
- Surcharge for premium food items
- Premium and/or non-domestic beverages
- Surcharge for bottled wine
- Airport transfers
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Spa/beauty facilities and services
- Offsite tours
- Transportation to offsite activities
- Kayaking included
- Access to onsite clubs included
- Sailing included
- Surfing/boogie boarding included
- Taxes included
- Buffet and à la carte dining
- Airport transfers not included
- Premium/non-domestic beverages not included
- Fitness facilities included
- Premium food items not included
- Tennis included
- Volleyball included
- Laundry/dry cleaning services not included
- Childcare not included
- Scuba diving excursions not included
- Motorized water sports not included
- All available beverages included
- Bicycling included
- Spa/beauty facilities and services not included
- Transportation to offsite activities not included
- Offsite tours not included
- Yoga classes/lessons included
- Aerobics classes/lessons included
- Dancing classes/lessons included
- Onsite entertainment and activities included
- Language classes/lessons included
- Gratuities included
- Cooking classes/lessons included
- All food and beverages included
- Surcharge for premium food items
- Surcharge for premium or imported alcoholic beverages
- Surcharge for bottled wine
- Scuba lessons included
- Minibar (all beverages included)
- Onsite live performances included
- Theme parties included
- Snorkeling included
Sandos Caracol Eco Resort - All Inclusive is an all-inclusive property. Room rates include meals and beverages at onsite restaurants and bars. Other items and amenities, including taxes and gratuities, and access to recreational activities and entertainment may also be included. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages, and other amenities. Spend the day at the beach and work on your tan with sun loungers (chaise longues) or relax in the shade with umbrellas. At Sandos Caracol Eco Resort - All Inclusive you can cool off in one of the 3 outdoor swimming pools and indulge in a pampering afternoon at the full-service spa. There are 9 restaurants on site, along with a snack bar/deli. For a drink, you can stop by one of the onsite bars, including 2 poolside bars and 10 bars/lounges. WiFi is free in public spaces. This all-inclusive property also offers a complimentary water park, a complimentary children's club, and a children's pool. Free self parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Playa del Carmen property.
- 956 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 9 dining venues
- 2 bars by the pool
- 10 bars or lounges
- Built in 2005
- Swim-up bar
- Kid's club (free)
- Supervised kid's activities (free)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Game room or arcade
- Pool or billiards table
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Onsite shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Cancun, Quintana Roo (CUN-Cancun Intl.) (52.6 km / 32.7 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Sandos Caracol Eco Resort - All Inclusive offers 956 air-conditioned accommodations with free minibar items and laptop-compatible safes. Rooms open to balconies. Cable television is provided. Bathrooms include showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and ceiling fans. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Private balcony
- Stocked minibar (free)
- Cable channels
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Sandos Caracol Eco Resort - All Inclusive has 9 restaurants on site.
Learn to live like the ancient Mayans throughout the week with activities and performances inspired by regional history, culture and nature. Kids can have a blast splashing around and cooling off at the resort’s colorful water park. As you walk through the resort, you’ll come across dense jungle and mangrove forests, a key part of the local environment. You might even see wild animals, macaws, peacocks or spider monkeys.
Guests staying at the Sandos Caracol Eco Resort & Spa have access to a waterpark, swimming pools and tennis courts, ensuring a fun filled holiday. Also available is volleyball and yoga on the beach, and biking and hiking on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling on site
- Ecotours on site
- Free bicycles on site
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Volleyball on site
- Beach volleyball on site
- Kayaking on site
- Skydiving nearby
- Parasailing on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Playground on site
- Beach yoga on site
- Fitness classes on site
- Sailing on site
- Basketball on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Number of treatment rooms 16
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Massages on beach
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Sports massage
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: MXN 20 per accommodation, per night
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
- Caracol Eco
- Caracol Sandos
- Caracol Sandos Eco Resort
- Eco Caracol Sandos
- Eco Sandos Resort
- Sandos Caracol Eco
- Sandos Caracol Eco Playa del Carmen
- Sandos Caracol Eco All Inclusive Playa del Carmen
- Sandos Caracol Eco Resort All Inclusive Playa del Carmen
- Sandos Eco Resort
- Caracol Beach
- Caracol Village Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Hotel Sandos Caracol Eco
- Sandos Caracol Beach Resort Spa
- Sandos Caracol Eco Hotel
- Sandos Caracol Mexico
- Sandos Caracol Riviera Maya
You should know
- For stays on 31 December, the total price shown includes a charge for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Rainforest Alliance Sustainable Tourism Certification, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.