- Liked: Staff & service
- Naturomraade Ved Skanderborg So
- 4 min walk
- Ejer Bavnehoj
- 13 min drive
- 13 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Skanderborg, Hotel Skanderborghus is in the historical district and on a lake. Skanderborg Bunker and Om Kloster Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Kulturhuset Skanderborg and Ejer Bavnehoj. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Forum Horsens or Casa Horsens Arena.
- Naturomraade Ved Skanderborg So - 4 min walk
- Veng Klosterkirke - 12 min drive
- Ejer Bavnehoj - 13 min drive
- Maram - 13 min drive
- Aarhus Aadal Golf Club - 17 min drive
- Skanderborg Station - 4 min drive
- Aarhus (AAR) - 48 min drive
- Venue 1 – Garden-view restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner on select days. Kids' menu available.
About this property
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Very reasonable and perfectly fine for us!
This was absolutely fine - though if you want a 'special, luxury' experience maybe this is not the hotel for you. For myself and my husband (visiting family) it was perfectly good - and very reasonable! The breakfast was great - lovely eggs, bread, fruit, cheese etc...... I can't comment on the cold meats, or hot bacon and frankfurters, as I did not partake! The beds were extremely comfortable - and the view from the window was beautiful - over the lake. The bathroom was functional - fine for us - but as I say, if you are looking for a bit of luxury, maybe this is not the hotel for you. As for us - we'll be back in a few months!