ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In Chianciano Terme
Within a 5-minute walk of the hotel, you'll find Val di Chiana and Chianciano Art Museum. Also, Terme Sant'Elena is within half a mile (1 km) and Piazza Italia is within 2 miles (3 km).
This hotel doesn't skimp on freebies - guests receive free buffet breakfast, free WiFi, and free self parking. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the express check-in, express check-out, and airport shuttle. There's a bar/lounge on site, and a garden and free newspapers are also provided.
In addition to free WiFi, the 20 guestrooms offer minibars and TVs. Room service, hair dryers, and showers are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of null reviews
About the Hotel PeruginaLocation Via Adige, 34, Chianciano Terme, SI 53042
You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. The business-friendly Hotel Perugina also features tour/ticket assistance, a garden, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking is free.
- 1 building
- 20 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Built in 1961
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Bar or lounge
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Perugia (PEG-Sant Egidio) (81.8 km / 50.8 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
Hotel Perugina offers 20 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms include showers, bidets, and complimentary toiletries. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served free buffet breakfast daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 8:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 8:30 PM.
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7 AM - 8:30 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
- Check-out by 11:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets are welcome
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 22 lb)
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.80 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
- Hotel Perugina
- Hotel Perugina Chianciano Terme
- Perugina Chianciano Terme
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Hotel Perugina offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.