ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You'll be within 2 miles (3 km) of Shionoe Art Museum and 9 miles (15 km) of Sanuki Kid's Kingdom with a stay here. Sanuki Airport Park is within 9 miles (15 km) and Okuboji Temple is within 12 miles (20 km).
Free shuttle, parking
This ryokan doesn't skimp on freebies - guests receive free self parking and a free bus station shuttle. Luggage storage is also provided.
Free WiFi, refrigerators
In addition to free WiFi, the 75 guestrooms offer refrigerators and flat-screen TVs. Fans, safes, and free toiletries are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
18.0% of guests recommend out of 23 reviews
About the SHIN KABAKAWA KANKO HOTELLocation 1-6 Shionoecho Yasuharakamihigashi, Takamatsu, Kagawa 761-1612
SHIN KABAKAWA KANKO HOTEL offers its guests a vending machine and an elevator (lift). The front desk is open around the clock. Free self parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this Takamatsu ryokan.
- 75 guestrooms or units
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Property shuttles: Free bus station shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
SHIN KABAKAWA KANKO HOTEL offers 75 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and complimentary toiletries. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access.
- Flat-screen television
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Public bath/onsen services include an indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen).
- Indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen)
- Outdoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen)
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 9 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 6 AM - midnight.
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 7:30 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 6 AM - midnight.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Property Registry Number - 高松市指令 高保生 第S63-1号
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
- Shin Kabakawa Kanko Hotel Kagawa
- Shin Kabakawa Kanko Kagawa
- Shin Kabakawa Kanko Hotel Takamatsu
- Shin Kabakawa Kanko Takamatsu
- Shin Kabakawa Kanko
- Shinkabagawa Kankou Onsen Hotel
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.