- Tlaquepaque Arts and Crafts Village
- 13 min walk
- Snoopy Rock
- 14 min walk
- Sedona Art Center
- 15 min walk
- Flagstaff, AZ (FLG-Flagstaff Pulliam Field)
- 44 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Sedona, L'auberge de Sedona is in the city center. Travelers eager for a bit of culture can stop by Sedona Art Center, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Coffee Pot and Bell Rock.
- Tlaquepaque Arts and Crafts Village - 13 min walk
- Snoopy Rock - 14 min walk
- Sedona Art Center - 15 min walk
- Midgley Bridge - 4 min drive
- Sedona Skatepark - 5 min drive
- Phoenix, AZ (PHX-Sky Harbor Intl.) - 126 min drive
- Cress on Oak Creek – Alfresco dining fine-dining restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Etch Kitchen & Bar – Alfresco dining bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily.
About this property
L'auberge de Sedona
Awards and affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, and asexual (LGBTQIA) guests.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Beautiful Hotel, very expensive but would stay there again.