- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- SIFF Cinema Uptown
- 1 min walk
- Seattle Center Arena
- 3 min walk
- Seattle Children's Theatre
- 6 min walk
- Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.)
- 22 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Seattle's Queen Anne neighborhood, Mediterranean Inn is in the city center and near a metro station. Seattle Waterfront and Seattle Center are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Pike Place Market and Westlake Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at CenturyLink Field or T-Mobile Park. Our guests love the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Seattle Center Monorail Station is 10 minutes by foot.
- SIFF Cinema Uptown - 1 min walk
- Seattle Center Arena - 3 min walk
- Seattle Children's Theatre - 6 min walk
- Pacific Northwest Ballet - 7 min walk
- Marion Oliver McCaw Hall - 7 min walk
- Seattle Center Monorail Station - 10 min walk
- King Street Station - 13 min drive
- Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.) - 22 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Clean, comfortable, friendly hotel with excellent customer service in a great location near tons of restaurants.