- Seattle Center
- 7 min walk
- Museum of Pop Culture
- 8 min walk
- Space Needle
- 11 min walk
- Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.)
- 21 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Seattle's Queen Anne neighborhood, Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Seattle Center is in the city center and near a metro station. Museum of Pop Culture and Chihuly Garden and Glass are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Seattle Waterfront and Pike Place Market. Seattle Aquarium and Seattle Great Wheel are not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Seattle Center - 7 min walk
- Museum of Pop Culture - 8 min walk
- Space Needle - 11 min walk
- Chihuly Garden and Glass - 11 min walk
- Bell Street Cruise Terminal at Pier 66 - 2 min drive
- King Street Station - 8 min drive
- Westlake Mercer St Station - 10 min walk
- Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.) - 21 min drive
- Fireside Cafe – Café with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Seattle Center
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities
Blinds were broken. We could not darken the room. Restaurant was better than expected; service was good. Sidewalks outside of the building were dirty and cluttered.