ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
A stay at this apartment places you within half a mile (1 km) of Scarlino Marina and 3 miles (5 km) of Cala Violina. Also, Cala Martina is within 3 miles (5 km) and Palazzo Granducale is within 6 miles (10 km).
Hot springs, outdoor pool
This smoke-free apartment features hot springs, a marina, and 4 restaurants. Families will appreciate the onsite laundry facilities and in-room childcare. Enjoy a meal in one of the 2 coffee shops/cafés and free perks like free self parking and WiFi in public areas.
Free WiFi, flat-screen TVs
The 27 individually decorated apartments offer free WiFi and private yards. Thoughtful touches include espresso makers and bathrobes, while flat-screen TVs with cable channels and DVD players provide entertainment options. Private bathrooms are not ensuite.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
100.0% of guests recommend out of 110 reviews
About the Resort Baia ScarlinoLocation Localita Puntone, Scarlino, GR 58020
Feel the sun on your face and watch the ocean waves from the apartment's private beach. Summer fun is a breeze at Resort Baia Scarlino with activities like surfing/boogie boarding, snorkeling, and sailing. There are 4 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés, as well as a snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a beach bar, a poolside bar, and a bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. This beach apartment also offers an outdoor pool, a rooftop terrace, and a garden. Free self parking is available. This Scarlino apartment is smoke free.
- 27 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 9 buildings
- 4 dining venues
- 2 coffee shops
- Built in 2009
- Bar on the beach
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Terrace on the roof
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Convenience store
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Pisa (PSA-Galileo Galilei) (116.1 km / 72.2 mi)
- Train station: Follonica Station (6 km / 3.8 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Resort Baia Scarlino offers 27 air-conditioned accommodations, which are accessible via exterior corridors and feature DVD players and espresso makers. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Rooms have detached private bathrooms. Bathrooms include bathrobes, designer toiletries, bidets, and complimentary toiletries. This Scarlino apartment provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include safes and complimentary bottled water. Housekeeping is offered daily and in-room massages can be requested.
- Private bathrooms are not in room
- Separate bedroom
- Private outdoor space
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- DVD player
- Espresso maker
- Luxury bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Exterior corridor access
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy continental breakfast daily from 8 AM to 10:30 AM.
Resort Baia Scarlino has 4 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Hot springs and a marina are featured at the apartment. Other recreational amenities include an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling on site
- Fishing on site
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hot springs on site
- Water skiing on site
- Kayaking on site
- Motor boating on site
- Windsurfing nearby
- Boat tours on site
- Sailing on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
- Facial treatments
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 5 PM.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 48 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property in advance for check-in instructions. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The property’s grocery/convenience store and snack bar/deli are open April 1 - September 30. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 9 AM - 5 PM.
To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property at least 48 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 60 per night.
- Pets: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 15 lbs)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 60 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Puro Suites Toscana
- Puro Suites Toscana Apartment
- Puro Suites Toscana Apartment Scarlino
- Puro Suites Toscana Scarlino
- Resort Baia Scarlino
- Baia Scarlino
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will open in May and close in September.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the apartment before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).