ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Your stay at this José Menino hotel places you within 2 miles (3 km) of Boqueirao Beach and Gonzaga Beach. Museum of Coffee and Monte Serrat are also within 3 miles (5 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a poolside bar. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 3 conference rooms, business center, and valet parking. Enjoy the a rooftop terrace and free perks like buffet breakfast and WiFi in public areas.
Free WiFi, cable TV
In addition to free WiFi, the 241 guestrooms offer 24-hour room service and cable TV. Minibars, free newspapers, and hair dryers are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 467 reviews
About the Park Inn by Radisson SantosLocation Avenida Marechal Floriano Peixoto, 241, Santos, SP 11060-301
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available. Public spaces have free WiFi. There's an onsite business center. There are 3 meeting rooms available. A fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and a garden are also featured at the business-friendly Park Inn by Radisson Santos. Parking is available for a fee. This 3.5-star Santos hotel is smoke free.
- 241 guestrooms or units
- 20 levels
- Built in 2017
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Terrace on the roof
- Business facilities
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Newspapers for purchase
- No smoking on site
- Lockers available
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Number of outdoor pools - 1
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Park Inn by Radisson Santos offers 241 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. Cable television is provided. Bathrooms include showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Santos hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Cable channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served free buffet breakfast.
Park Inn by Radisson Santos has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: BRL 25 per day (in/out privileges)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Park Inn Radisson Santos Hotel
- Park Inn Radisson Santos
You should know
- Upon check-in, parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years old are obligated to present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example). For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, the parent must present—in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo—a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. If the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People intending to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate prior to traveling for more information.
- Pool access available from 6:00 AM to 11:00 PM.