Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit San Giuliano, a charming and family-friendly city known for its restaurants and cafés, as well as sights like San Giuliano Park and Rialto Bridge. You can choose from Travelocity's 3 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in San Giuliano and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in San Giuliano with Your Pet
- Enjoy top attractions like St. Mark's Basilica, Forte Bazzera, and St. Mary of the Friars.
- Other things to see include Ca' d'Oro, Ca' Rezzonico, and Academy Gallery.
- Need a pet store? Try Zooriago - Negozio di Animali e Toelettatura, Scuderie Elloc SS, or Ocean Acquario.
- For vet care, Ambulatorio Veterinario Dott. Fabio Negretto, St. Francis Veterinary Clinic, and Veterinary Clinic La Fenice are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in San Giuliano
- Primavera Hotel
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its proximity to the airport and comfortable rooms.
- Russott Hotel Venezia San Giuliano
Pets stay free at this 4-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its great beach location and spacious rooms.
- Antica Fenice
Pets are allowed at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in San Giuliano
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help better plan your vacation in San Giuliano.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 58°F in the daytime to 31°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 78°F and the nighttime average is 43°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 81°F in the daytime to 55°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 69°F and the nighttime average is 32°F.