Get an overview of this hotelBoutique Nob Hill hotel with free bikes
With a stay at Stanford Court San Francisco, you'll be centrally located in San Francisco, steps from Fairmont San Francisco and minutes from Grace Cathedral.
This 4-star hotel is close to Lombard Street and South Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 393 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Digital programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and concierge services.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Stanford Court San Francisco. Continental breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Stanford Court San Francisco
Stanford Court San Francisco features 24-hour fitness facilities, tour/ticket assistance, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This business-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, a porter/bellhop, and ATM/banking services. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Stanford Court San Francisco is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 393
- Number of floors - 8
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1912
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 22.80 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 22.80 per stay )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Individually furnished
- Pillowtop mattress
- Hydromassage showerhead
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Aurea - This cocktail bar specializes in local cuisine and serves light fare only.
Start your morning with a continental breakfast, available each day from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a surcharge.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Free bicycles on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 6 AM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50.00 per pet, per stay, plus a one-time cleaning fee of USD 50
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 25 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 5 rooms. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Resort fee: USD 22.80 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Additional inclusions
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8 and USD 26 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 22.80 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 22.80 per stay (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 52 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per stay plus USD 50 one-time cleaning fee
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- San Francisco Stanford
- San Francisco Stanford Court
- Stanford Court
- Stanford Court Hotel
- Stanford Court Hotel San Francisco
- Stanford Court San Francisco
- Stanford San Francisco
- Renaissance Stanford Court Hotel San Francisco
- Stanford Court San Francisco Hotel
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).