Get an overview of this hotelFrench country style on San Francisco's Nob Hill
Popular property highlights
A stay at Petite Auberge places you in the heart of San Francisco, minutes from Grace Cathedral and close to Lombard Street.
This hotel is close to Pier 39 and University of San Francisco.
Make yourself at home in one of the 26 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Housekeeping is provided daily, and both irons/ironing boards and cribs/infant beds are available on request.
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served daily.
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and multilingual staff.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Petite Auberge offers a complimentary breakfast buffet, evening wine and hors d'oeuvres, tea and coffee service from morning until night, same-day laundry service, concierge, and a constantly stocked cookie jar.
Guests have complimentary use of the small fitness room (including a stationary bike and a treadmill) at the hotel's companion property, the White Swan Inn, located next door.
- Concierge services
- Free breakfast
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 26
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 5
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Guests of the hotel enjoy a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning.
Petite Auberge does not have its own restaurant, but there are numerous dining options within the surrounding downtown San Francisco area.
Nearby restaurants include:
Start your morning with a free hot/cold buffet breakfast, available each day of your stay.
Nearby Things to Do
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Boat tours nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 5 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Valet parking fee: USD 45 - 50 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
- Petite Auberge
- Petite Auberge Hotel
- Petite Auberge Hotel San Francisco
- Petite Auberge San Francisco
We should mention
Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.