Get an overview of this hotelBreathtaking city views. Floor-to-ceiling windows. Steps to Union Square/Moscone.
Popular property highlights
With a stay at Park Central Hotel San Francisco, a Starwood Hotel, you'll be centrally located in San Francisco, steps from San Francisco Museum of Modern Art and Academy of Art University.
This 4-star hotel is close to Lombard Street and Pier 39.
Make yourself at home in one of the 681 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and concierge services. This hotel also features gift shops/newsstands, wedding services, and a television in a common area.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, where you can enjoy drinks at a bar and dine alfresco (weather permitting). Or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in San Francisco? This hotel has facilities measuring 23000 square feet (2137 square meters), including meeting rooms. Limited parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Park Central Hotel San Francisco, a Starwood Hotel
The Park Central Hotel San Francisco (formerly Westin Market Street) features a fine-dining restaurant and a 24-hour fitness center.
The hotel provides several amenities for those traveling on business. In addition to a 24-hour business center, the hotel features wireless Internet access (surcharge) and 13 meeting rooms offering 23,000 square feet of meeting space.
All rooms feature pillowtop mattresses and include daily eco-friendly housekeeping. 37-inch TVs feature premium cable channels, and movies are available on demand. Other highlights include climate control, wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge), full-sized desks with ergonomic chairs, and private bathrooms featuring designer toiletries.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 681
- Number of floors - 36
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Wedding services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 2137
- Number of meeting rooms - 13
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 23000
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Microwave (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.95 per day ), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.95 per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 14.95 per night )
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- iPod docking station
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
MaSo Restaurant - Serving fresh, sustainably-sourced California cuisine, this restaurant features comfort food favorites with a refreshing twist. Menu items include dungeness crab cakes, lobster pot pie, buttermilk fried chicken breast, and steak frites.
MaSo Bar, Lounge, and Terrace - Guests can enjoy bar bites, local wines, or fresh cocktails. A glass-walled private dining room is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel offers a fitness center equipped with free weights, treadmills, exercise bikes, yoga mats, and a ballet bar. Complimentary newspapers, magazines, and headphones are provided.
The public Presidio Golf Course is 4 miles away in Presidio State Park, and the Lincoln Park Golf Course, which offers views of the Golden Gate Bridge, is 5 miles away. The Embarcadero waterfront walkway, 1 mile from the hotel, has a paved pathway suitable for running, walking, and cycling.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay, plus a one-time cleaning fee of USD 50
- Dogs only
- Up to 25 lb
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Resort fee: USD 44.46 per accommodation, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 66.12 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay plus USD 50 one-time cleaning fee
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
- San Francisco Market Street Westin
- Westin Hotel San Francisco Market Street
- Westin San Francisco Market Street
- Park Central Hotel San Francisco a Starwood Hotel
- Westin San Francisco Market Street Hotel San Francisco
- Park Central Hotel San Francisco
- Park Central Hotel
- Park Central San Francisco
- Park Central
- Park Central Hotel San Francisco Starwood Hotel
- Park Central Hotel Starwood Hotel
- Park Central San Francisco Starwood
- Park Central Starwood
We should mention
Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.