Get an overview of this hotelBusiness retreat near San Francisco's Union Square
Popular property highlights
A stay at Orchard Hotel places you in the heart of San Francisco, minutes from Grace Cathedral and close to Lombard Street.
This 4-star hotel is close to Pier 39 and University of San Francisco.
Make yourself at home in one of the 104 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while DVD players and premium TV channels are also offered to provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in San Francisco? This hotel has 850 square feet (79 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Complimentary amenities include daily newspapers, business center access, and morning Town Car service to the Financial District. The complimentary on-site Cardio room includes a treadmill, elliptical machine, and stair climber. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available on all floors, in areas including the lobby and restaurant. Guests also have access to the Club One health club at a discounted rate, located two blocks away.
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 2
- Number of floors - 10
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Year Built 2000
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Smoke-free property
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 104
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 79
- Conference space size (feet) - 850
- Free WiFi
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Free wired Internet
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Turndown service
- Shower/tub combination
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Daffodil - Serving locally-grown, sustainable, New American cuisine in various portion sizes. Open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 50.00 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
- Breakage deposit: USD 500.00 per stay
- Valet parking fee: USD 55.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50.00 per day
- Hotel Orchard
- Orchard Hotel
- Orchard Hotel San Francisco
- Orchard San Francisco
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.