Get an overview of this hotelDowntown San Francisco boutique hotel, circa 1914
Popular property highlights
A stay at King George Hotel - A Greystone Hotel places you in the heart of San Francisco, minutes from Westfield San Francisco Centre and close to Lombard Street.
This hotel is close to Pier 39 and University of San Francisco.
Make yourself at home in one of the 153 guestrooms featuring tablet computers and flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area.
Take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in San Francisco? This hotel has facilities measuring 550 square feet (51 square meters), including a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
King George Hotel - A Greystone Hotel
King George Hotel is part of Greystone Hotels and is within a half-block of Curran Theatre and American Conservatory Theater, six blocks from Moscone Convention Center, and seven blocks from the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art.
The King George Hotel's lounge features beer and wine served in the evening.
A 24-hour business center offers high-speed Internet access (surcharge) and complimentary printing; complimentary wireless access is available in all public areas and a computer station is provided.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Year Built 1912
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space size (meters) - 51
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Luggage storage
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 550
- Total number of rooms - 153
- Television in common areas
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 9
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Room service (24 hours)
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Premium bedding
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Tablet computer
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Flat-panel TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
Winston's Bar and Lounge - Open daily at 4pm, the British themed bar offers wine and beer selections and light bites for purchase.
The hotel does not have its own full-service restaurant, but numerous dining options are in the surrounding area.
Nearby Things to Do
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 8 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 50 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Self parking fee: USD 49 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 49/65 per day
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- King George Hotel Greystone Hotel San Francisco
- King George Hotel Greystone Hotel
- King George Union Square
- King George Hotel San Francisco
- King George San Francisco
- King George Greystone San Francisco
- Hotel King George
- King George Greystone
We should mention
Children 8 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.