ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
Your stay at this Downtown San Francisco hotel places you within 2 miles (3 km) of Lombard Street and Pier 39. Also, University of San Francisco is within 3 miles (5 km) and Alcatraz Island is within 6 miles (10 km).
Renovated in 2019
A bar/lounge and a 24-hour front desk are featured at this hotel, along with valet parking. WiFi in public areas is free. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 3 conference rooms, along with dry cleaning/laundry services.
WiFi, Smart TVs
The 96 guestrooms feature sitting areas, Smart TVs with cable channels, and thoughtful touches like espresso makers and bathrobes. 24-hour room service, WiFi, and premium bedding are also available.
About the Hotel Emblem San FranciscoLocation 562 Sutter St, San Francisco, CA 94102
Renovations + Closures
The property will be renovating from 04 September 2018 to 01 February 2019 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Dining venue
- Select guestrooms
During renovations, the hotel will make every effort to minimize noise and disturbance.
There's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. There are 3 meeting rooms available. Tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services are also featured at the business-friendly Hotel Emblem San Francisco. The hotel can provide limo/town car service and wedding services. Parking is available for a fee. You'll have access to the indoor pool at a partner property. A complete renovation of Hotel Emblem San Francisco was completed in January 2019. This 4-star San Francisco hotel is smoke free.
- 96 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- Built in 1907
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) (22.8 km / 14.2 mi)
- Train station: San Francisco 4th and King Station (3.1 km / 1.9 mi)
- Metro station: Powell St. Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Hotel Emblem San Francisco offers 96 air-conditioned accommodations with espresso makers and safes. Accommodations offer separate sitting areas. Beds feature premium bedding. 55-inch Smart televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, bathrobes, slippers, and designer toiletries. This San Francisco hotel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include hair dryers and irons/ironing boards. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Sitting area
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Smart television
- Cable channels
- Espresso maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy continental breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 1:00 PM.
Obscenity Bar and Lounge - Onsite cocktail bar. Open daily.
Bluestone Lane - Onsite coffee shop. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
This San Francisco hotel provides discounted access to a health club across the street. The club has an indoor pool and a full range of cardio and strength-training equipment. A rejuvenating massage can be arranged at a nearby health spa.
The hotel is one-half mile from Yerba Buena Gardens, which features an ice rink, playground, antique carousel, and arts center. Nearby public golf courses include the Presidio Golf Club and the Lincoln Park Golf Course. The Embarcadero offers a waterfront walking/running path leading to Fisherman's Whar, just 1 mile from the hotel. A classic San Francisco experience is a walk or bike ride across the Golden Gate Bridge, located 5 miles from the hotel. Parking is available at both ends of the bridge. The concierge can rent bicycles for guests on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 35 per accommodation, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Health club access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Nearby fitness center access
- Shuttle service
- Internet access
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 13 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 25.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 58.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 35 per accommodation, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Rex
- Hotel Rex Joie de Vivre Boutique Hotel
- Hotel Rex Joie de Vivre Boutique Hotel San Francisco
- Rex Hotel
- Rex Joie de Vivre Boutique
- Rex Joie de Vivre Boutique San Francisco
- Hotel Emblem San Francisco
- Rex San Francisco
- Emblem San Francisco
- Hotel Emblem
- Hotel Rex San Francisco
- Hotel Rex a Joie de Vivre Boutique Hotel
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.