- Liked: Staff & service
- Moscone Convention Center
- 11 min walk
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
- 11 min walk
- Orpheum Theater
- 12 min walk
- San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.)
- 19 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center, Hotel Nikko San Francisco is in San Francisco's Downtown San Francisco neighborhood, an area with great airport proximity. Lombard Street and Pier 39 are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Westfield San Francisco Centre and Ghirardelli Square. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Oracle Park, or consider The Regency Ballroom for a night out. Our guests love the hotel's location for the nightlife.
- Moscone Convention Center - 11 min walk
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art - 11 min walk
- Orpheum Theater - 12 min walk
- San Francisco City Hall - 19 min walk
- Oracle Park - 3 min drive
- Powell St. Station - 5 min walk
- San Francisco 22nd Street Station - 11 min drive
- San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) - 23 min drive
- Anzu Restaurant and Bar – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Kanpai At the Nikko – Lobby lounge. Serves light fare.
- Feinsteins – Bar. Serves light fare.
About this property
Hotel Nikko San Francisco
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities
Great staff, the property is just a little worn out. Makeover time.