This 4-star hotel is close to Pier 39 and University of San Francisco.
A stay at Hotel Nikko San Francisco places you in the heart of San Francisco, minutes from Westfield San Francisco Centre and close to Lombard Street.
Make yourself at home in one of the 532 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including a nightclub, a 24-hour health club, and an indoor pool. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in San Francisco? This hotel has 29000 square feet (2694 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room.
About the Hotel Nikko San Francisco
As a guest of Hotel Nikko San Francisco, you'll find an indoor pool, a 24-hour health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces.
Business amenities include a 24-hour business center and a meeting room. Event space at this hotel measures 29000 square feet (2694 square meters) and includes conference space. A nightclub, a rooftop terrace, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at the business-friendly Hotel Nikko San Francisco. Parking is available for a fee.
This 4-star San Francisco hotel is smoke free.
- 532 guestrooms or units
- 25 levels
- 29000 sq ft of conference space
- 2694 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1987
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Terrace on the roof
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
Hotel Nikko San Francisco offers 532 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. Pillowtop beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. 42-inch flat-screen televisions come with pay movies. Bathrooms include designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary newspapers, as well as phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Cribs available
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy buffet breakfast for a fee.
Feinsteins - This bar serves light fare only. Happy hour is offered.
Anzu Restaurant and Bar - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Kanpai At the Nikko - This lobby lounge serves light fare only. Happy hour is offered.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool (surcharge) and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
If you need to make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when booking your stay.
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 35.00 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets: USD 50 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of USD 150.00 per stay
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Deposit: USD 100-500 per day
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 24 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 16 per person
- Valet parking fee: USD 50.00 per night
- Pet deposit: USD 150.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.00 per day
- Facilities fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per stay and includes use of:
- Hotel Nikko
- Hotel Nikko San Francisco
- Hotel San Francisco Nikko
- Nikko Hotel
- Nikko Hotel San Francisco
- Nikko San Francisco
- Nikko San Francisco Hotel
- San Francisco Hotel Nikko
- San Francisco Nikko
- San Francisco Nikko Hotel
You should know
Children 18 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding. Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms. Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.