- Belmont Park
- 4 min drive
- 4 min drive
- Mission Beach
- 5 min drive
- San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.)
- 10 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in San Diego, Paradise Point Resort & Spa is near the airport and on the beach. B Street Cruise Ship Terminal and Port of San Diego are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Mission Bay and Mission Beach. Traveling with kids? Don't miss SeaWorld, or check out an event or a game at Petco Park. Our guests appreciate the resort's location for the sightseeing.
4.6/5 guest location rating
Guests like it for
- Quiet (1127 reviews)
- Safe (1093 reviews)
- Easy parking (982 reviews)
- Belmont Park - 4 min drive
- Valley View Casino Center - 4 min drive
- SeaWorld - 4 min drive
- Mission Beach - 5 min drive
- Old Town San Diego State Park - 6 min drive
- San Diego-Old Town Transit Center - 6 min drive
- Morena - Linda Vista Station - 7 min drive
- San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.) - 10 min drive
- Barefoot Bar and Grill – Beachfront restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Kids' menu available.
- Tidal – Beachfront seafood restaurant with a bar offering seafood. Serves dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- Caveman Pizza Company – Diner offering pizza. Serves dinner daily.