Would not book again...
Posted Mar 27, 2017
We figured the Westin was a good choice for a hotel. Mind you my husband and I have stayed at a ton of different hotels from the Holiday Inn Express to the Aria in Vegas. So we know hotels. Here is my review:
1. Upon arriving we were told the parking over night for the hotel was $48. Most expensive parking I have ever paid.
2. When the hotel clerk took my card for Incidentals she never said they were putting a $100 hold on my card! So okay, that would pay for our two nights of parking. But then day two, they put a second $100 hold on my card. Well, because they charged the $48 for the first night, it was too close to spending the first $100 so they had to hold an additional $100! Ridiculous! And the woman I spoke to about this was extremely rude!
3. There's an ice bucket in the room...no place to get ice? At least not on our floor and no map to tell us where there might be ice. So we asked where the vending machine was to get a cold water or soda...they don't have one! And the only convenience store they had was closed for the night. It was 7pm! My husband had to walk to the CVS to get us drinks. We put them in the fridge and the fridge wasn't even cold.
4. This morning I didn't want to walk anywhere for breakfast so I thought we would try the Piniminzi buffet. DON'T GET THE BUFFET! It was $23.95 per person for eggs, bacon, sausage and microwaved pancakes! Not even an omelet bar! $51.61!
5. I told the clerk my issues...gave me whopping $20 credit.