ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Your stay at this Gaslamp Quarter hotel places you within 6 miles (10 km) of Petco Park and San Diego Chinese Historical Museum. New Children's Museum and San Diego Repertory Theater are also within 6 miles (10 km).
Free shuttle, breakfast
This hotel features a free area shuttle, valet parking, and free WiFi in public areas. Enjoy the free on-the-go breakfast each morning. Dry cleaning, luggage storage, and concierge services are also on offer.
Free WiFi, comfy beds
Boasting comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, the 96 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Other amenities include coffee/tea makers, free weekday newspapers, and free local calls.
Staypineapple, Hotel Z, Gaslamp San Diego ratings based on 12 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Staypineapple, Hotel Z, Gaslamp San Diego
Sep 11, 2018 by Mat Anderson, General Manager
Hi Melis, Gas lamp is awesome, isn't it?! We love the vibe here. Glad you still were as rested as can be after a fun night out here. In the future if you'd like a quieter option, we have inside facing rooms available. Thank you for staying with us!
May 14, 2018 by Lucas Lee, GM
Hello Mike, Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Hotel Z. We are so glad you enjoyed your time with us and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon. Lucas Lee General Manager
Apr 6, 2018 by Toms Juhnevics
Hello, I'm truly thankful for the fantastic feedback you have shared about your stay at Hotel Z. It's wonderful to hear that you had a great time staying with us and I'm thrilled that you're already considering to stay with us again. Please don't hesitate to reach out for any questions or future assistance and I look forward to greeting you next time you're visiting. Sincerely, Toms Juhnevics Front Desk Manager
Convenience Reasonably Priced
Feb 1, 2018 by Toms Juhnevics
Dear George, Thank you so much for sharing the wonderful feedback about your stay at Hotel Z. I would like to sincerely thank you for your loyalty to Hotel Z and StayPineapple Hotels and I'm thrilled you had a great time staying with us this time as well. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us next time you're planning a visit. Sincerely, Toms Juhnevics Front Desk Manager
Modern Hotel - minimalist
Feb 10, 2017 by GM
Hi! Thank you for the wonderful review of your stay with us at Hotel Z! I'm thrilled to hear that our staff exceeded your expectations throughout your stay and know they will beam with Pineapple pride when I share your comments with them. We look forward to your next stay with us! "Z"incerely Charlie S. General Manager
Great hotel with fantastic staff
Dec 19, 2016 by GM
Hi Philip! Thank you for the wonderful review of your stay with us at Hotel Z! We look forward to your next stay with us on your next trip to San Diego. "Z"incerely, Charlie S. General Manager
Great location, extra bonuses, friendly staff
STMA conference and trade show
Nice low-key hotel in the Gaslamp District
Convenient location to Convention Center
About the Staypineapple, Hotel Z, Gaslamp San DiegoLocation 521 6th Ave, San Diego, CA 92101
Free breakfast is served daily, and guests can also enjoy a free nightly manager's reception. Public spaces have free WiFi. Staypineapple, Hotel Z, Gaslamp San Diego also features coffee/tea in a common area, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. For a fee, parking is available. This 3-star San Diego hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 96 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- To-go breakfast (free)
- Manager's reception (free)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Free area shuttle
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.) (5.5 km / 3.4 mi)
- Train station: San Diego Santa Fe Depot (1.7 km / 1.1 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Staypineapple, Hotel Z, Gaslamp San Diego offers 96 air-conditioned accommodations with complimentary bottled water and coffee/tea makers. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. 40-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Bathrooms include showers, bathrobes, designer toiletries, and complimentary toiletries. This San Diego hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary weekday newspapers, as well as phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include hair dryers and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Pillowtop beds
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served free on-the-go breakfast daily. The hotel hosts a free manager's reception daily.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include complimentary bicycles.
- Free bicycles on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: USD 25.00 per accommodation, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. This property only accepts debit or credit cards for all bookings and onsite payments. Cash is not accepted.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. This property only accepts debit or credit cards for all bookings and onsite payments. Cash is not accepted.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 22.54 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Shuttle service
- Internet access
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 45.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 25.00 per accommodation, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Z Piece Pineapple Hospitality San Diego
- Hotel Z Piece Pineapple Hospitality
- Z Piece Pineapple Hospitality San Diego
- Z Piece Pineapple Hospitality
- Staypineapple Hotel Z San Diego
- Staypineapple Hotel Z
- Staypineapple Z San Diego
- Staypineapple Z
- Staypineapple Hotel Z Gaslamp San Diego
- Staypineapple Hotel Z Gaslamp
- Staypineapple Z Gaslamp San Diego
- Staypineapple Z Gaslamp
- Staypineapple at Hotel Z
You should know
- Children 17 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.