Get an overview of this hotelValue and convenience north of downtown San Diego
Popular property highlights
A stay at Hilton San Diego Mission Valley places you in the heart of San Diego, convenient to Mission Valley Mall and University of San Diego.
This 4-star hotel is close to San Diego Zoo and Balboa Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 350 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Cable programming and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. This hotel has 6 meeting rooms available for events. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hilton San Diego Mission Valley
Hilton San Diego Mission Valley is within a half-mile of the Mission Valley Center, close to the university and 2 miles from historic Old Town San Diego.
Fully renovated in January 2015, This hotel has an outdoor swimming pool, spa tub, and a fitness center with cardio and strength-training equipment. Business amenities include a business center with a computer, fax, and photocopier, as well as express mail. Staff can assist with catering, audio-visual equipment, and exhibit set-up for meetings. The hotel offers 20,000 square feet (1,858 square meters) of banquet and meeting space. Complimentary standard Wi-Fi. Premium Wi-Fi is available for a surcharge. The hotel serves a full breakfast daily from 5:30 AM to 10 AM in the restaurant (surcharge).
- Express check-in
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built 1987
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Smoke-free property
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 350
- Number of floors - 14
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 0.00 per day )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- Free weekday newspaper
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- Flat-panel TV
Where to Eat
Polanco - Hip, lively setting with traditional and non-traditional dishes made from fresh, local ingredients. Extensive breakfast, lunch, and dinner menus. Daily full breakfast available (surcharge). Adjacent sports lounge features many TVs.
Start your morning with a full breakfast, available each day from 5:30 AM to 10 AM for a surcharge. You can order up room service during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
The Hilton has a fitness room with weight machines, cardio equipment, and free weights. The hotel also has an outdoor swimming pool and spa tub.
The nearest golf course and tennis courts are at Riverwalk Country Club, one mile from the hotel. Ocean beaches are six miles away and offer surfing, beachcombing, and sunbathing.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 100 lb)
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 18.95 for adults and USD 14.95 for children (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 0.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 24.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 26.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Late check-out fee: USD 75.00
- Hilton Hotel San Diego Mission Valley
- Hilton San Diego Mission Valley
- San Diego Mission Valley Hilton
- Hilton Hotel San Diego
- Hilton Mission Valley
- Hilton San Diego Mission Valley Hotel San Diego
- San Diego Hilton
- Hilton San Diego Mission Valley Hotel
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.