- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
- Tessier Beach
- 9 min walk
- Theatre Le Patriote
- 10 min walk
- Villa des Arts
- 2 min drive
- Montreal, QC (YMX-Mirabel Intl.)
- 41 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts, Auberge du Lac des Sables is in a rural location and on a lake. Theatre Le Patriote and Villa des Arts are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Village du Pere Noel and Aventure Hors Limite. Au Pays des Merveilles and Acro-Nature are also worth visiting.
- Tessier Beach - 9 min walk
- Theatre Le Patriote - 10 min walk
- Villa des Arts - 2 min drive
- Village du Pere Noel - 8 min drive
- Val-David-Val-Morin Regional Park - 10 min drive
- Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.) - 66 min drive
About this property
Auberge du Lac des Sables
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
The view across the lake was great. The Auberge is a bit dated and requires some updating but it has a lot of character. The room was small but very comfortable with a good bed.