- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Villa des Arts
- 14 min walk
- Laurentian Golf and Country Club
- 18 min walk
- Tessier Beach
- 3 min drive
- Montreal, QC (YMX-Mirabel Intl.)
- 43 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts, Auberge de La Tour du Lac is near the beach. Mont-Blanc Ski Area and Polar Bear's Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Tessier Beach and Major Beach. Village du Pere Noel and Aventure Hors Limite are also worth visiting.
- Villa des Arts - 14 min walk
- Laurentian Golf and Country Club - 18 min walk
- Tessier Beach - 3 min drive
- Theatre Le Patriote - 4 min drive
- Major Beach - 5 min drive
- Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.) - 68 min drive
- La Tour du Lac – Alfresco dining restaurant with a bar offering French cuisine. Open daily. Reservations required.
About this property
Auberge de La Tour du Lac
Food and drink
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
The property was ok but the restaurant was extremely disappointing. The menu 35$ Including did not include much and almost everything had a supplement. If the supplement was “homemade” it might have been worth it but they could not even heat the bread to make it crispy. Kid you need to mix it before bringing to the guests. The entree and soup was all that was eatable. It was a good thing we still passed a good time. The breakfast was non existent as you don’t put bread and call it croissant in the room a few nights before guest arrive. Make it fresh bring it to the room or open the dining room for a buffet. The overall quality vs value is too low. I would not return to this auberge. The restaurant should not promise that it’s homemade when it is not.