With a stay at The Inn at the Roman Forum in Rome (Monti), you'll be minutes from Roman Forum and Trajan's Market.
This luxury townhouse accommodation is within close proximity of Palazzo Valentini and Curia.
Make yourself at home in one of the 17 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. This townhouse accommodation also features babysitting/childcare (surcharge) and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy a bite to eat at a coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the townhouse accommodation's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in.
About the The Inn at the Roman Forum
There's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served. WiFi is free in public spaces.
A 24-hour business center and limo/town car service are available. A rooftop terrace, a complimentary children's club, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at the luxury The Inn at the Roman Forum.
This Rome townhouse accommodation is smoke free.
- 17 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Breakfast available (free)
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club (free)
- Supervised kid's activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Terrace on the roof
- Business center (24 hours)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
The Inn at the Roman Forum offers 17 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. Beds feature premium bedding. Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Bathrooms include bathrobes, slippers, bidets, and complimentary toiletries.
Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary newspapers. Hypo-allergenic bedding and irons/ironing boards can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
Food & Drink
Guests are served free breakfast. Additionally, buffet breakfast is available daily for a fee.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Town House Policies
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 100 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 15 kg)
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 100 per night
- Inn Roman Forum
- At The Roman Forum Hotel
- Hotel At The Roman Forum
- Inn At The Roman Forum Hotel Rome
You should know
All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. One child 5 years old or younger stays free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding. Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply. To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.