Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Rome townhouse accommodation in Monti, walk to Roman Forum
Popular property highlights
Located in Rome (Monti), The Inn at the Roman Forum is minutes from Roman Forum and Palazzo Valentini.
This luxury townhouse accommodation is within close proximity of Lupercale and Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.
Make yourself at home in one of the 17 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. This townhouse accommodation also features babysitting/childcare (surcharge) and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy a bite to eat at a coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the townhouse accommodation's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Inn at the Roman Forum
Town House Amenities
Town House Amenities
The townhouse accommodation offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This townhouse accommodation offers access to a 24-hour business center and limo/town car service. This luxury townhouse accommodation also offers a rooftop terrace, a complimentary children's club, and tour/ticket assistance.
The Inn at the Roman Forum is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Children's club (free)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 17
- Number of floors - 4
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Express check-in
- Children's club
- Airport transportation
- Laundry facilities
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Turndown service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary breakfast is offered. An additional buffet breakfast is served daily (subject to charges).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Town House Policies
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 100 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 15 kg)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Pets allowed (no fees)
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 4 rooms. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 100 per night
- Inn Roman Forum
- At The Roman Forum Hotel
- Inn Roman Forum Rome
- Hotel At The Roman Forum
- Inn At The Roman Forum Hotel Rome
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.