This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Piazza di Spagna and Caffe Greco.
With a stay at THE FIRST Luxury Art Hotel Roma, you'll be centrally located in Rome, steps from Piazza del Popolo and minutes from Santa Maria del Popolo.
Make yourself at home in one of the 29 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. 42-inch LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a rooftop terrace. Additional features at this Art Deco hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, express check-in, and express check-out. Guests may use a train station pick-up service for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
About the THE FIRST Luxury Art Hotel Roma
As a guest of THE FIRST Luxury Art Hotel Roma, you'll find a fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and a library. WiFi is free in public spaces. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services are also featured at the luxury THE FIRST Luxury Art Hotel Roma. For a fee, parking is available.
This 5-star Rome hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 29 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- Built in 1875
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Terrace on the roof
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
THE FIRST Luxury Art Hotel Roma offers 29 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and minibars. Each accommodation is individually decorated. Pillowtop beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. 42-inch LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers with rainfall showerheads, bathrobes, slippers, and bidets.
Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, safes, and phones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and hair dryers. In-room massages, hypo-allergenic bedding, and irons/ironing boards can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Pillowtop beds
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- HD television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Bathtub or shower
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Discover the smallest and the most beautiful areas in the center of Rome with the Eco-friendly electric cars Birò. THE FIRST Luxury Art Hotel Roma’s staff is on hand to schedule your tour and suggest you the best places to visit. (half/full day surcharged rental)
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
If you need to make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when booking your stay.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 77.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: EUR 50 per pet, per night
- Weight limit: 6 kg
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 7 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- First Luxury Art Hotel Roma Preferred Boutique Hotel
- First Luxury Art Hotel Roma Preferred Boutique Hotel Rome
- First Luxury Art Roma Preferred Boutique
- First Luxury Art Roma Preferred Boutique Rome
- FIRST Luxury Art Hotel Roma Rome
- FIRST Luxury Art Hotel Roma
- FIRST Luxury Art Roma Rome
- FIRST Luxury Art Roma
- The First Luxury Art Hotel Roma Preferred Boutique Hotel
You should know
All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. THE FIRST Luxury Art Hotel Roma offers transfers from the train station (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel. One child 2 years old or younger stays free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding. Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms. Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation. To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
- THE FIRST Luxury Art Hotel Roma is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.