ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You'll find Emerald Bay Beach close to this Rokers Point property. Tropic of Cancer Beach and Hoopers Bay are also in the region.
This luxury property features a marina, 6 outdoor tennis courts, and a restaurant. Enjoy the fitness center and perks like a free airport shuttle. Enjoy the spa tub and unwind at the poolside bar and bar/lounge.
Free WiFi, balconies
In addition to free WiFi, the 183 guestrooms offer balconies and cable TV. Room service, coffee/tea makers, and hair dryers are also available.
Sandals Emerald Bay ratings based on 7 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Sandals Emerald Bay
Nice hotel but be careful when booking
The grounds and beach very beautiful!
Excellent rest and relaxation honeymoon
Not a lot of Bang for the Buck, over priced under staffed.
Beautiful location, great staff... food? Um...
About the Sandals Emerald BayLocation EMERALD BAY, QUEENS HIGHWAY,, GREAT EXUMA, ASD
- Kayaking included
- Access to onsite clubs included
- Rowing/canoeing included
- Sailing included
- Windsurfing included
- Taxes included
- 24-hour room service
- Buffet and à la carte dining
- Airport transfers included (roundtrip)
- Fitness facilities included
- Water fitness classes/lessons included
- Tennis included
- Volleyball included
- Laundry/dry cleaning services not included
- Scuba diving certification not included
- All available beverages included
- Use of golf equipment not included
- Spa/beauty facilities and services not included
- Transportation to offsite activities not included
- Golf included
- Offsite tours not included
- Golf - number of holes 18
- Golf - number of games per stay per guest included 2
- Golf - green fees included
- Scuba diving lessons not included
- Golf - use of golf cart included
- Golf - transportation to golf course included
- Aerobics classes/lessons included
- Tennis lessons not included
- Onsite entertainment and activities included
- Gratuities included
- Additional gratuities not accepted
- All food and beverages included
- Minibar (all beverages included)
- All onsite activities, and facilities and equipment included
- Onsite live performances included
- Theme parties included
- Snorkeling included
Sandals Emerald Bay offers its guests a marina, outdoor tennis courts, and a spa tub. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public spaces have WiFi and wired Internet for a fee. A fitness center, a sauna, and spa services are also featured at the luxury Sandals Emerald Bay. A roundtrip airport shuttle is free (available 24 hours). For a fee, parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4.5-star Rokers Point property.
- 183 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 6 buildings
- Built in 1970
- Full breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Cabanas on the beach (surcharge)
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Conference center
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Front-desk safe
- Pool or billiards table
- Onsite shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: George Town (GGT-Exuma Intl.)
- Property shuttles: Free airport shuttle
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Sandals Emerald Bay offers 183 accommodations with safes and coffee/tea makers. Rooms open to balconies. Cable television is provided. Bathrooms include showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access.
- Private balcony
- In-room dining
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Rollaway beds available
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Bahama Bay - This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
Barefoot by the Sea - This beachfront restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Cafe de Paris - This café serves breakfast only.
Dinos Pizzeria - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Il Cielo - Overlooking the pool and garden, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Reservations are required.
Room service is available.
Outdoor tennis courts and a marina are featured at the property. Other recreational amenities include a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Golfing on site
- Tennis lessons on site
- Beach volleyball on site
- Kayaking on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Beach yoga on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Sailing on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Number of treatment rooms 16
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Guests who book a room category with butler service included must contact this hotel in advance to provide their preferences. Contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Airport transportation is offered 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are welcome for a fee
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property is a couples-only resort. Single occupancy bookings will be relocated. Guests can contact the property for additional information using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Minimum guest age is 18
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A pet fee will be charged
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Sandals Emerald Bay Great Exuma
- Sandals Emerald Bay Great Exuma All Inclusive
- Sandals Emerald Bay All-inclusive property GREAT EXUMA
- Sandals Emerald Bay All-inclusive property
- Sandals Emerald Bay Hotel Great Exuma
- Great Exuma Four Seasons
- Tennis And Spa Resort Great Exuma
- Sandals Emerald Bay Golf
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in EarthCheck, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.