- Liked: Staff & service
- Princess Tower Casino Punta Cana
- 12 min walk
- Casino Diamante Punta Cana Grand
- 4 min drive
- Cortecito Beach
- 9 min drive
- Punta Cana (PUJ-Punta Cana Intl.)
- 17 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-16. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Punta Cana, Occidental Punta Cana - All Inclusive Resort is on the beach. Hard Rock Golf Club at Cana Bay and Iberostar Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Manati Park Bavaro and Dolphin Island. Downtown Punta Cana and Dolphin Explorer are also worth visiting.
- Princess Tower Casino Punta Cana - 12 min walk
- White Sands Golf Course - 3 min drive
- Casino Diamante Punta Cana Grand - 4 min drive
- Cortecito Beach - 9 min drive
- Iberostar Golf Course - 11 min drive
- Punta Cana (PUJ-Punta Cana Intl.) - 25 min drive
- El Alcázar – Pool-view buffet restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Las Reses – Serves dinner on select days.
- La Hacienda – Restaurant offering Mexican cuisine. Serves dinner on select days.
- Via Veneto – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner on select days.
- Caracolas – Restaurant offering seafood. Serves dinner on select days.
About this property
Occidental Punta Cana - All Inclusive Resort
All inclusive details
Gratuities and taxes
Food and beverages
Activities and facilities/equipment
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Globe, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
The rooms here are gross. Traveled with a few other couples. My room has smelled like pee the whole time. The room next door to mine is where the maid closet is keeping all the extra linens, the maids start slamming the door for supplies at 6:30am until about 11. The first morning of our stay I left a $5 usd $ with a note in Spanish to replenish the beers. They only leave two mini beers in the room. They left no extra beers with the tip then the next three days they left no beers in our fridge! There was a cockroach dying on the floor. Our land line phone range the first two days at 7:30am with a call to sell me stuff. I took it off the hook after being annoyed. Occidental is accidentally a bad choice. I just would go somewhere else.