- Palma Real Shopping Village
- 20 min walk
- Los Corales Beach
- 1 min drive
- Dolphin Island
- 7 min drive
- Punta Cana (PUJ-Punta Cana Intl.)
- 17 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Punta Cana, Melia Caribe Beach Resort - All Inclusive is in the city center and by the sea. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Bavaro Beach and Los Corales Beach, while Dolphin Island and Manati Park Bavaro are popular area attractions. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Downtown Punta Cana and Dolphin Explorer.
- Palma Real Shopping Village - 20 min walk
- Los Corales Beach - 1 min drive
- Cocotal Golf and Country Club - 4 min drive
- Dolphin Island - 7 min drive
- The Lakes Barcelo Bavaro Golf Course - 8 min drive
- Punta Cana (PUJ-Punta Cana Intl.) - 17 min drive
- Merkado – Buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Capri – Restaurant offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Alma – Restaurant offering Spanish cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- La Hacienda – Restaurant offering Mexican cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Riviera – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
About this property
Melia Caribe Beach Resort - All Inclusive
All inclusive details
Gratuities and taxes
Food and beverages
Activities and facilities/equipment
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Property was great with its amenities. We were close to beach pool and kids zone. There needs to be more frequent transportation. Sometimes waited up to 20 min for a train. Also, it seemed that some nights the restaurants were short staffed.