- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Sirenis Aquagames Water Park
- 7 min drive
- Macao Beach
- 23 min drive
- Hard Rock Golf Club at Cana Bay
- 25 min drive
- Punta Cana (PUJ-Punta Cana Intl.)
- 44 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Punta Cana, Breathless Punta Cana Resort & Spa Adults Only All Inclusive is on the beach. Hard Rock Golf Club at Cana Bay and Iberostar Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Macao Beach and Arena Gorda Beach.
- Sirenis Aquagames Water Park - 7 min drive
- Macao Beach - 23 min drive
- Hard Rock Golf Club at Cana Bay - 25 min drive
- Arena Gorda Beach - 32 min drive
- Iberostar Golf Course - 32 min drive
- Punta Cana (PUJ-Punta Cana Intl.) - 44 min drive
- Silk City – Restaurant offering Asian cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Coquete – Fine-dining restaurant offering French cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Spumante – Theme restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Picante – Fine-dining restaurant offering Mexican cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Spoon – Buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Breathless Punta Cana Resort & Spa Adults Only All Inclusive
All inclusive details
Gratuities and taxes
Food and beverages
Activities and facilities/equipment
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Rainforest Alliance Sustainable Tourism Certification, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
It was beyond lovely. Everything about it. There was a slight smell from The hallways, not sure what that was but it was everywhere so it might have been the cleaning product they use on the floors. The adults only pool with swim up bar was great. Great amenities, food choices and Restaurants. Small casino, decent Lounge but good drinks and food overall. You also get to enjoy the sister resort next door which is for families but the restaurant are worth checking out. Definitely worth the trip and time.