ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In historical district
You'll find American Independence Museum and Exeter Historical Society within 2 miles (3 km) of this hotel. Phillips Exeter Academy and Gilman Park are also within 2 miles (3 km).
This hotel features an indoor pool and a fitness center. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center and free WiFi in public areas. Enjoy the spa tub and free perks like buffet breakfast and free self parking.
Free Internet, sofa beds
Featuring conveniences like sofa beds and refrigerators, the 111 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as MP3 docks. Other amenities include LCD TVs, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers.
Hampton Inn and Suites Exeter ratings based on 13 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Hampton Inn and Suites Exeter
Always a great experience
Not properly accommodated
Missed entrance and had to go around the block
Close to many area attractions
The hotel was very nice and the staff was great.
About the Hampton Inn and Suites ExeterLocation 59 Portsmouth Ave, Exeter, NH 03833
Hampton Inn and Suites Exeter offers its guests an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. A 24-hour business center and a meeting room are available. Free breakfast is served. Event space at this hotel measures 1012 square feet (94 square meters). A free area shuttle within 5 mi is available. The business-friendly Hampton Inn and Suites Exeter also features a terrace, coffee/tea in a common area, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available. This Exeter hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 111 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 1012 sq ft of conference space
- 94 sq m of conference space
- Built in 2010
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Business center (24 hours)
- 1 conference room
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Front-desk safe
- Convenience store
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Free area shuttle
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
- Sofa bed
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking , Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Airport: Manchester, NH (MHT-Manchester-Boston Regional) (55.8 km / 34.7 mi)
- Train station: Exeter Station (2.1 km / 1.3 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle within 5 mi
- Parking: Free self parking and RV/bus/truck parking
Hampton Inn and Suites Exeter offers 111 air-conditioned accommodations with MP3 docking stations and coffee/tea makers. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and microwaves. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Exeter hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. LCD televisions are featured in guestrooms. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Pull-out sofa bed
- MP3 dock
- LCD television
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Rollaway beds (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served free buffet breakfast.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Pets: USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 75 lb)
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Exeter Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Exeter
- Hampton Inn Hotel Exeter
- Hampton Inn & Suites Exeter Hotel Exeter
- Hampton Inn And Suites Exeter
- Hampton Inn Exeter Hotel
- Hampton Inn Suites Exeter
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Alcohol isn't served at Hampton Inn and Suites Exeter.