With a stay at Royal Palms Resort and Spa in the Unbound Collection by Hyatt in Phoenix (Camelback East), you'll be convenient to The Palms and Camelback Mountain.
This 5-star resort is within close proximity of Scottsdale Fashion Square and Scottsdale Waterfront.
Make yourself at home in one of the 119 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this Mediterranean resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the resort's 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Phoenix? This resort has 20000 square feet (1858 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms.
About the Royal Palms Resort and Spa in the Unbound Collection by Hyatt
Royal Palms Resort and Spa in the Unbound Collection by Hyatt offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a health club. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces.
A 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms are available. Event space at this resort measures 20000 square feet (1858 square meters) and includes a conference center. A spa tub, a sauna, and spa services are also featured at the luxury Royal Palms Resort and Spa in the Unbound Collection by Hyatt. For a fee, parking is available.
- 119 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 10 conference rooms
- 20000 sq ft of conference space
- 1858 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1929
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Cabanas by the pool (surcharge)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Onsite shopping
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
Royal Palms Resort and Spa in the Unbound Collection by Hyatt offers 119 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and minibars. Pillowtop beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets, down comforters, and premium bedding. Televisions come with premium satellite channels, first-run movies, and pay movies. Bathrooms include bathrobes, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
This Phoenix resort provides complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and safes, as well as phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards. Refrigerators, in-room massages, and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Pillowtop beds
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- First-run movies
- Movies for purchase
- Refrigerator available
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast daily.
This resort has a restaurant on site.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
The resort includes an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a steam room. Pool cabanas can be used for a fee. Children must be accompanied by an adult in all recreation facilities.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
- Sports massage
- Detoxification wrap
- Number of treatment rooms 8
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you need to make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when booking your stay.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 11 AM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.00 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 150.00 per accommodation, per stay (maximum USD 150.00 per stay), plus a deposit of USD 300 per stay
- Maximum 2 per room
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Resort fee: USD 31.00 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Spa access
- Fitness center access
- Bicycle storage
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Concierge/valet service
- Lending library access
- Additional inclusions
- Breakfast fee: between USD 25 and USD 50 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 300 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 150.00 per accommodation, per stay (maximum USD 150.00 per stay)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per stay
- A fee will be charged for use of certain facilities
- Royal Palms Destination Hotels Resorts
- Royal Palms Destination Hotels Resorts Phoenix
- Royal Palms Resort Destination Hotels & Resorts
- Royal Palms Resort Destination Hotels & Resorts Phoenix
- Royal Palms Resort Destination Hotels Resorts Phoenix
- Royal Palms Resort Destination Hotels Resorts
You should know
Children 17 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding. Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation. Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This resort is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2012 Travel + Leisure 500.
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.