Travelocity Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelDowntown Phoenix hotel next to convention center
Popular property highlights
This hotel is within close proximity of Phoenix Symphony Hall and Phoenix Convention Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 518 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Renaissance Phoenix Downtown
On-site amenities at Renaissance Phoenix Downtown include a gift shop/newsstand, 24-hour fitness facilities, daily breakfast (surcharge), and WiFi (surcharge) in the lobby. Concierge service and luggage storage available on site. Enjoy a refreshing swim in the hotel's heated outdoor swimming pool on the 5th-floor terrace. Additionally, the 60,000 square feet of event space, divided among 20 conference rooms, make the hotel a great venue for banquets and other celebrations.
- Express check-in
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Rooftop terrace
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 20
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor pool
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 6
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 60,000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Snack bar/deli
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 518
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 19
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Free local calls
- Private bathroom
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Marston's Café — Brasserie-style bistro with wrought-iron chandeliers and flower paintings on walls. Breakfast and lunch buffets daily; dinner nightly. Serving fresh dishes in a casual ambiance.
Dust Cutter - The place where workweek warriors and weekend discoverers seek to explore the bold fun flavors of the Sonoran Desert through a uniquely urban American lens featuring bold cocktails in a modern urban saloon. Serving lunch and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
Located on an expansive fifth-floor deck, a heated, 30-by-10-foot pool provides year-round swimming. The deck's cushioned lounge chairs supply lounging comfort, and dining is available at umbrella tables.
In addition to its own 24-hour fitness center, Renaissance Phoenix Downtown offers a discount day-pass at a health club across the street that includes an indoor swimming pool, racquetball and squash courts, outdoor tennis courts, and exercise classes such as spinning, yoga, and aerobics.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 7 and USD 16 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 32.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Phoenix Downtown Renaissance
- Renaissance Hotel Phoenix Downtown
- Renaissance Phoenix Downtown
- Renaissance Phoenix Downtown Hotel Phoenix
- Renaissance Phoenix Downtown Hotel
- Renaissance Hotel
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.