- Rittenhouse Square
- 5 min walk
- Mutter Museum
- 5 min walk
- The Franklin Institute
- 10 min walk
- Philadelphia, PA (PHL-Philadelphia Intl.)
- 15 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Philadelphia, Pod Philly is in the city center and near a metro station. Philadelphia Museum of Art and Mutter Museum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Walnut Street and Reading Terminal Market. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Citizens Bank Park or Wells Fargo Center.
4.9/5 guest location rating
Guests like it for
- Walkable (140 reviews)
- Good eats (85 reviews)
- Safe (84 reviews)
- Rittenhouse Square - 5 min walk
- Mutter Museum - 5 min walk
- The Franklin Institute - 10 min walk
- City Hall - 11 min walk
- The Barnes Foundation - 11 min walk
- City Hall Station - 8 min walk
- Philadelphia 30th St Station - 14 min walk
- Philadelphia, PA (PHL-Philadelphia Intl.) - 18 min drive
- Condesa – Restaurant with a bar offering Mexican cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Cafe – Coffee shop. Serves breakfast daily.
About this property
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The staff were very helpful and lovely to deal with. The location of the hotel was perfect. Its is very clean and modern and had the best Mexican food in the restaurant at the same location we have ever eaten.