ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
Within a 5-minute walk of this Pereira hotel, you'll find Andes and Magdalena River. Pereira Cathedral and Cathedral of Our Lady of Poverty are also within half a mile (1 km).
Free WiFi in public areas and a safe deposit box are available at this hotel. Staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide around-the-clock assistance.
Free WiFi, LED TVs
The 16 guestrooms offer LED TVs with cable channels, along with free WiFi and free local calls.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 9 reviews
About the Hotel Imperio RealLocation Cra. 8a. No. 24-11, Pereira, Risaralda
Hotel Imperio Real offers its guests a safe deposit box at the front desk. WiFi is free in public spaces. This Pereira hotel is smoke free.
- 16 guestrooms or units
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Front-desk safe
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Pereira (PEI-Matecana Intl.) (4.9 km / 3 mi)
Hotel Imperio Real offers 16 accommodations with air conditioning. 32-inch LED televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include showers. This Pereira hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include phones along with free local calls (restrictions may apply). Housekeeping is offered daily and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
- LED television
- Cable channels
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy English breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM.
- Check-in time starts at noon
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for COP 20000 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available.
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: COP 6000 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 20000 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Imperio Real Pereira
- Hotel Imperio Real
- Imperio Real Pereira
You should know
- Visitors traveling with a child may be required by the property to present the following documents: At check-in, parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be obligated to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors). If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be obligated to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents, along with a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors planning to travel with children should consult a Colombian consulate office in advance of travel for additional guidance.