ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within 6 miles (10 km) of this Paranagua pousada, you'll find Museu de Arqueologia e Etnologia de Paranagua and Mercado Municipal do Cafe. Museu do Instituto Historico e Geografico de Paranagua is within 6 miles (10 km) and Saint-Hilaire National Park is within 9 miles (15 km).
Free WiFi in public areas, a garden, and a picnic area are available at this pousada. Enjoy the free buffet breakfast each morning. Barbecue grills are provided for your convenience.
The 5 guestrooms have 2 bedrooms and offer free WiFi. Housekeeping is available once per stay.
About the Pousada Tia TinaLocation Ilha do Mel , Paranagua, Paraná 83251-000
Free breakfast is served daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. Pousada Tia Tina also features barbecue grills, a garden, and a picnic area. This 3-star Paranagua pousada is smoke free.
- 5 guestrooms or units
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Coffee in lobby
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Pousada Tia Tina offers 5 accommodations with ceiling fans. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered once per stay.
- Housekeeping (once per stay)
- Nightly turndown service
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served free buffet breakfast daily from 8 AM to 10 AM.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have a front desk. Guests arriving after midnight must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: BRL 50 per pet, per stay
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 33 lb)
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available.
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: BRL 100.0 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: BRL 50 per pet, per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Pousada Tia Tina Paranaguá
- Pousada Tia Tina Paranagua
- Tia Tina Paranagua
- Pousada (Brazil) Pousada Tia Tina Paranagua
- Paranagua Pousada Tia Tina Pousada (Brazil)
- Pousada (Brazil) Pousada Tia Tina
- Tia Tina
You should know
- Upon check-in, parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years old are obligated to present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example). For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, the parent must present—in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo—a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. If the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People intending to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate prior to traveling for more information.