Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Orlando resort with lagoon pool
Popular property highlights
Universal's Loews Royal Pacific Resort is in the heart of Orlando, walking distance from Universal’s Islands of Adventure™ and Universal CityWalk™.
This 4-star resort is within close proximity of Universal Studios Florida™ and Universal’s Volcano Bay™.
Make yourself at home in one of the 1000 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Cable programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Partially open bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and complimentary newspapers.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and supervised childcare/activities. Spending a day of fun is easy with the complimentary theme park shuttle.
Enjoy a meal at one of the resort's dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Orlando? This resort has 85000 square feet (7897 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Universal's Loews Royal Pacific Resort
Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando™ offers the beauty of the South Pacific in a comfortable resort setting. Enjoy the many restaurants offering various Asian cuisines and bars with many tropical drinks to choose from. Take a dip in the lagoon pool lined with sandy beaches or visit the fitness center which features an attached sauna. Kids can enjoy poolside activities, the interactive water play area, or game room.
The hotel also offers event space measuring 85,000 square feet (5,388 square meters) and includes a business and conference center and secretarial services. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel. If you’re looking to explore the nearby parks, the hotel offers a complimentary theme park shuttle. Designated smoking areas are available.
Guests at Universal Orlando™ On-Site hotels receive these exciting benefits during their stay (see Promotions for details, terms, and conditions):
- Free^ Universal Express Unlimited™ ride access to skip the regular lines in Universal Studios Florida™ and Universal’s Islands of Adventure™ all day (valid theme park admission required. Not valid at Universal’s Volcano Bay™).
- Early Park Admission* to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ and Universal's Volcano Bay™ water theme park (open now) one hour before the theme parks open (valid theme park admission required)
- Complimentary transportation from hotel to Universal Orlando’s theme parks and Universal CityWalk™
- Resort-wide charging privileges with room key card
- Complimentary delivery of merchandise purchased across the resort to hotel
- Priority seating at select Universal Orlando restaurants
- Complimentary accessˆ to select live entertainment venues at Universal CityWalk™
- Visits with select characters at hotel and special wake-up calls to guestroom
- Golf Universal program² providing access to a nearby course
- Free theme park shuttle
- Fitness facilities
- Children's club
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Conference space size (meters) - 7897
- Luggage storage
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference center
- Designated smoking areas
- Shopping on site
- Pool umbrellas
- Total number of rooms - 1000
- Number of floors - 7
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 23
- Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Free WiFi
- Pool sun loungers
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Children's pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free area shuttle
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Conference space size (feet) - 85000
- Laundry facilities
- Arcade/game room
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Theme park shuttle (complimentary)
- Laundry facilities
- Arcade/game room
- Microwave (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Turndown service
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- iPod docking station
- Partially open bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Emeril’s Tchoup Chop - Dine on Asian cuisine for lunch and dinner in this tropical-themed restaurant.
Orchid Court Sushi Bar - Enjoy the taste of fresh Asian cuisine and delicious cocktails served at this sushi bar.
Islands Dining Room - Pan-Asian cuisine is served in this tropically-set restaurant and offers a breakfast buffet and dinner. A kids dining room is available.
Bula Bar and Grille - This Tiki-styled poolside bar offers drinks, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Cool down with a refreshment at the ice cream shop inside.
Jake’s American Bar - Serving American food in a blend of modern and classic décor, this restaurant serves lunch and dinner and includes a bar for guests to enjoy a drink.
24-hour room service is available.
Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando® offers "Dive-In Movies," a family-friendly event giving guests the opportunity to enjoy a film by the hotel pool. This regular event features anything from a family favorite to a blockbuster hit.
Wantilan Luau, a weekly Polynesian buffet held every Saturday, features a Hawaiian dinner show, live music, and hula dancing.
Several nights a week, a torch lighting ceremony is conducted by the pool to welcome guests and entertain with fire dancers and traditional songs.
Guests can also enjoy theme park extras, receiving upgraded access to rides and 1-hour early admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Beach volleyball on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per accommodation, per night
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Self parking fee: USD 22 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 29 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation, per night
- In-room microwave fee: USD 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Loews Orlando Royal Pacific
- Loews Pacific Resort Universal Orlando
- Loews Pacific Royal Orlando
- Loews Pacific Royal Resort Orlando
- Loews Royal Pacific
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort Universal Orlando Hotel
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort Universal Orlando Hotel Orlando
- Loews Royal Pacific Universal
- Universal Loews Royal Pacific
- Universal's Loews Royal Pacific Resort Orlando
- Universal's Loews Royal Pacific Resort
- Universal's Loews Royal Pacific Orlando
- Universal's Loews Royal Pacific
We should mention
Up to 3 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Exclusive Theme Park Benefits and More
Book a stay in any room or rate category and receive early park admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ and Universal's Volcano Bay™ 1 hour before theme parks open (valid admission tickets required); complimentary resort transportation to and from Universal Studios Florida™, Universal Islands of Adventure™ and Universal’s CityWalk™; resort-wide charging privileges; complimentary City Walk Party Pass℠; complimentary delivery of merchandise; Universal Orlando™ Character appearances with popular theme park characters; and Universal Orlando™ Golf Program, providing preferred tee times and complimentary transportation to select area golf courses.
Full details at check-in. HARRY POTTER characters, names and related indicia are © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © JKR. (s17). Early park admission begins 1 hour prior to regular scheduled park opening to either Universal Studios Florida™ or Universal's Islands of Adventure™ as determined by Universal Orlando™ and at Universal's Volcano Bay™ . Attractions are subject to substitutions without notice. Valid for registered on-site hotel guests for the length of stay. Not valid for separately ticketed concerts and special events. Some venues require ages 21 or older for admission. Valid photo ID required. Does not include admission to AMC® Universal Cineplex 20 with IMAX®, the Blue Man Group show, or Saturday nights at Bob Marley–A Tribute to Freedom. Additional restrictions may apply. Sapphire Falls Resort TM & © 2017 UCF Hotel Venture III. All Rights Reserved. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2017 Universal Studios. © 2017 Universal Orlando. All rights reserved.
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Travelocity, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in