With a stay at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground in Lake Buena Vista (Bay Lake), you'll be close to Richard Petty Driving Experience and Walt Disney World®.
This family-friendly cabin is within close proximity of Epcot® and Disney's Boardwalk.
Make yourself at home in one of the 408 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and microwaves. Rooms have private patios. Cable programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as separate sitting areas and coffee/tea makers.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and bicycles to rent. Additional amenities at this cabin include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and an arcade/game room.
You can enjoy a meal at a restaurant serving the guests of Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground, or find a snack in a coffee shop/café. While enjoying a refreshing dip in the cabin pool, you can order your favorite drink at the poolside bar.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided at no charge.
About the Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground offers its guests a marina and an outdoor pool. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the pool bar. Public spaces have free WiFi.
Barbecue grills, an arcade/game room, and multilingual staff are also featured at the family-friendly Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground.
- 408 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Front-desk safe
- Game room or arcade
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Fireplace in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Playground on site
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground offers 408 air-conditioned accommodations with DVD players and coffee/tea makers. Rooms open to patios. Accommodations offer separate sitting areas. Accommodations at this 3.5-star cabin have kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and microwaves. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
This Lake Buena Vista cabin provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Cable television is provided. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room kitchen
- Private patio
- Sitting area
- Cable channels
- DVD player
- Refrigerator (full size)
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Nearby Things to Do
Located on Bay Lake, the resort includes its own sandy white beach and marina with boat rentals. Over at the Tri-Circle-D Ranch, a blacksmith prepares horses for the daily trail rides, while kids enjoy the petting farm. Guests can also take pony, hay-wagon, and carriage rides. Located throughout the resort are tennis courts, bike rentals, and volleyball, shuffleboard, basketball, and tetherball courts. There are also two heated pools and two game arcades on the property. A two-to-three mile jogging path runs through the campground. Chartered fishing excursions are available on Bay Lake.
Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park and 36-hole Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course are both within seven miles of the resort via complimentary transportation. The resort's guest services can assist with reservations at any one of Disney's five tour-caliber golf courses, all located on Walt Disney World Resort property. A nine-hole walking course is also available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Basketball on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Fishing on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Motor boating on site
- Playground on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Sailing on site
- Volleyball on site
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Campground Fort Wilderness
- Disney's Campground
- Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort Campground Lake Buena Vista
- Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
- Disney's Wilderness Resort
- Fort Wilderness
- Fort Wilderness Campground
- Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
- Fort Wilderness Resort Campground
- Disney's Fort Wilderness Campground Lake Buena Vista
- Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort Campground
- Disneys Fort Wilderness Resort Campground
Walt Disney World Resort Hotel Benefits
Guests staying at this Walt Disney World Resort hotel can enjoy the following benefits during their stay:
- First access to reserve a limited number of Disney FastPass+ attractions and shows, up to 60 days before they arrive (theme park tickets required)
- Extended theme park hours with Extra Magic Hours at 1 of the Disney theme parks each day. From May 27 – July 4, 2017, enjoy Extra Magic Hours from 11 PM to 1 AM only in Pandora—The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park. This benefit is in addition to the Extra Magic Hours already available at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park (valid theme park tickets and resort ID required)
- Complimentary resort transportation via motor coaches, ferries, and monorail, providing convenient ways to explore all the theme parks at Walt Disney World Resort
- Complimentary parking at Walt Disney World Resort hotels and theme parks
- Complimentary MagicBands to access Disney theme parks (theme park tickets required), unlock guestrooms, check in at FastPass+ entrances for previously selected attractions and entertainment, and make payments at shops and restaurants
- Complimentary roundtrip airport service between Orlando International Airport and select Resort Hotels via motor coach with Disney’s Magical Express, including luggage delivery straight to guestrooms
- Resort Hotel entertainment, including themed pools with slides, outdoor Disney movie screenings, and Disney Character Dining experiences