- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Lincoln City Skate Park
- 11 min walk
- Connie Hansen Garden
- 12 min walk
- Lincoln City Chamber of Commerce
- 2 min drive
- Newport, OR (ONP-Newport Municipal)
- 50 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Lincoln City, Surftides Lincoln City is on the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Devils Lake and Connie Hansen Garden, while Whale Watching Center and Lincoln City Cultural Center are cultural highlights. Lincoln City Skate Park and Green Acres Equestrian Center are also worth visiting.
- Lincoln City Skate Park - 11 min walk
- Connie Hansen Garden - 12 min walk
- Lincoln City Chamber of Commerce - 2 min drive
- Lincoln City Cultural Center - 2 min drive
- Chinook Winds Casino - 2 min drive
- Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.) - 123 min drive
- MIST Restaurant and Bar – Beachfront bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily, happy hour available.
About this property
Surftides Lincoln City
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities