Buff and polish your clubs, gather some golf balls and head off for an afternoon at Orcas Island Golf Course.
You can see it in Eastsound.
Get comfortable and chill out after a day out at Orcas Island Golf Course. You can select from 3 accommodation options that are within 6 miles (10 kilometers). You can add the Deer Harbor Inn and Deer Harbor Cottages to your list.
Other Things to Do Near Orcas Island Golf Course
After your time is done at Orcas Island Golf Course, there are a number of other things to see in the wider region:
- Make your way to the highest peak of Turtleback Mountain for a scenic view of this area.
- Browsing at Darvill's Bookstore is a good way to find that special something.
- See local sea life prospering in their natural habitat and find out more about their preservation at Sucia Island State Park.
- An outing to Orcas Island Historical Museum, a popular history museum, is sure to be both enjoyable and educational.
- Visit the Rosario Mansion Museum, where your children may enjoy what's being exhibited and find out a thing or two.